The Consulate General of Hungary in New York is holding an extramural consular day in Boston, Massachusetts on November 23rd, 2019. Reception will take place between 9:00AM and 4:00PM.
Address: 111 Huntington Avenue, 25th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02199-7610
Prior appointments are necessary for any and all transactions, which can be requested ONLY via emailing email@example.com. Booking an appointment through phone is not possible.
The deadline for submitting a request for an appointment is November 20th, 2019 Wednesday by 4:00PM.
In your email, please ensure to include the following information:
- full name
- birth place, date of birth
- passport expiration date (in case of passport application)
- contact information
- number and NAME of clients coming to appointment (e.g.: in case of a family)
- short description of requested case
We ask that only clients who have received an appointment from the consulate come to the extramural consular day. We cannot accommodate clients without prior appointments!
The following consular cases can be submitted for processing:
2. birth, marriage, divorce registration into the Hungarian Civil Registry
3. registration of foreign address
4. address registration modification
5. verification of Hungarian citizenship
6. notarization (EXCLUSIVELY by prior arrangement)
7. simplified naturalization procedure
Due to technical conditions, we cannot issue temporary passports.
Please ensure to bring the forms you were sent by the Consulate, fully filled-out but NOT SIGNED, all supporting documents, and valid picture ID. Please note that we can only accept credit card (VISA, MasterCard) for the payment of consular fees!
Cash and check payments are not accepted.
Failure to bring the necessary documents to your appointment will result in the rejection of your request. Please note that extramural consular reception day costs an extra 17 USD per case in addition to the base fee.
We want to draw your attention to the reduced parking rate on weekends at the Prudential Center (in order to get the discount your parking ticket has to be stamped at the Honorary Consulate).